These are some uses of Vaseline you might not have heard of before
Vaseline is one of those products you can use for an endless list of purposes. Of course, its main purpose is to use it if your lips or other parts of your skin are dry, but that’s just one of many amazing uses. We’ve put together a list of things you can use this miracle product for. No need to buy strangely specific, expensive products; all you need is a tub of Vaseline for these things!
The name ‘Vaseline’ is actually a brand name, but most of us use this name for the stuff that is actually petroleum jelly. The brand Vaseline doesn’t just produce plain petroleum jelly but also a selection of skin creams, soaps, lotions, cleansers and deodorants. They’re all very useful, of course, but today we’re focussing especially on the petroleum jelly, miracle product extraordinaire! We’ll tell you about a bunch of different things you can use it for relating to makeup, beauty and clothes.
- Before applying your eyeshadow, apply some Vaseline to your eyelids to create a shiny effect.
- You can create your own cream blusher by mixing some Vaseline with some lipstick.
- Easily remove glue residue left behind by your fake eyelashes by rubbing some Vaseline on your lashes.
- Are you out of mascara? Rub some Vaseline on your eyelashes. This will also make them look longer and fuller.
- Is your hair a little worse for wear and do you have split ends? Rub some Vaseline on those split ends and you’ll see it’ll get better.
- Mix Vaseline with some sea salt for a wonderful scrub/body wash. Your skin will thank you!
- If your rub Vaseline on your legs after you’ve shaved them, you’ll reduce the chance of getting tiny red bumps.
- Have you accidentally gotten some makeup on your clothes while getting ready? Remove it by rubbing a little bit of Vaseline on the spot in question and then removing it with a damp towel.
- Rubbing Vaseline on your shoes will make them look as good as new again!
- Have you ever experienced being unable to open a bottle of nail polish again because it has dried shut? Prevent this from happening by rubbing some Vaseline in the cap of the bottle.