Intending to support student’s education in UK, the University of Manchester is announcing pharmacy international bursary in undergraduate degree programs of biology, medicine and health at the university for the session 2021-2022.
The grant aims to attract outstanding undergraduate candidates from domestic and international students.
University of Manchester, located in Manchester, England.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Pharmacy international bursary will be awarded in the fields of biology, medicine and health by the university.
The Pharmacy International Bursary, sponsored by the Faculty of Biology, Medicine, and Health at the University of Manchester’s School of Health Sciences, offers a gain of up to £2,000 per year to eligible candidates for the educational year 2021/2022.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Manchester before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- A strong academic record is expected by an applicant.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Manchester. After getting enrolled, all applications must be submitted online.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants aspirants need to meet the entrance requirement of the university.
- Applicants require showing their English language ability by submitting a satisfactory certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 30, 2021