University of the Arts London is pleased to announce that the UAL Postgraduate Scholarships for 2021/2022 academic year is open for submissions. UAL Postgraduate Scholarships is fully funded to assist international students who want to embark on master’s studies. This funding covers the tuition fees cost, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence, and may also provide help for living expenses. There are about 4 UAL Postgraduate Scholarships valued at£40,000.
University of Arts London offers other numerous scholarships, awards, and bursaries that are made available through generous donations from persons, organizations and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds. University of the Arts London has 6 Colleges and more than 19,000 students from all over.
UAL’s success is established on an in-depth, enquiry-led creative education. Professional teaching staff supporting student learning is important in many ways, with groups of academics staff, technicians, and librarians. Experts supports student, provide inputs, and creative voices to each student’s original project.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of the Arts London
- Study in: UK
- Fields of Study: Master of Architecture, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Research, Master of Science. For more information about available courses, visit here.
- Duration Program: Two years
- Deadline: June 18th, 2021
Benefits of UAL Postgraduate Scholarships
Beneficiaries of UAL Postgraduate Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The total sum of funding is £40,000.
- Tuition fee charges
- An allowance towards living expenses.
- Scholarship beneficiaries will also be given International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the period of their study.
Eligibility for UAL Postgraduate Scholarships
To be eligible for UAL Postgraduate Scholarships, applicants must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Check Eligible Countries here
- Applicants should presently hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six colleges beginning in the academic year of 2020/21. Your course must offer an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- Applicants should be residents in one of the low income economy countries detailed in the list of qualifying countries; be an asylum seeker in the UK at the moment of making the UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
- Applicants’ yearly household income must be £50,000 or lower (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying nation’s currency) at the moment of scholarship application.
- Applicant should provide a personal statement which answers to the following questions, as part of your UAL Postgraduate Scholarship application (maximum 350 words for each question):
- Elucidate how getting a UAL Postgraduate Scholarships would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you aim to utilize the qualification you will be acquiring to support your future plans
- Explain how you would tackle challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would advocate the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
How to Apply for UAL Postgraduate Scholarships
To apply for UAL Postgraduate Scholarships, please follow the following application guidelines:
- Apply to the university from here (each program has its own application)
- Apply for the scholarship: Once you’ve got an offer on a qualifying course, the “My funding” page on your “UAL Applicant Portal” will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be qualified for.
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UAL Postgraduate Scholarships are granted by a UAL selection board, who make their decision based on the details and documents provided in your application.
If a student has successful applications for more than one UAL award or scholarship, the applicant must select which of them he/she would like to receive, as a student is only able to hold one at a time.
To inquire further about UAL Postgraduate Scholarships, please visit Official Website.