Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Vacancy- Trade Officer (Aba Trade HUB)
Job Type: full-time
- To manage all trade transactions within the region in line with all approved policies and standards and represent the bank in trade related meeting organized by CBN, Customs and other government agencies in the Zone.
- To review and process Form M & PAAR.
- Release of shipping documents to customers.
- Engage in training of the region on Trade and its dynamics.
- Attend to trade enquiries while liaising with Head Office on quick resolutions.
- Represent the bank in trade related meetings/ conferences/seminars organized by CBN/Custom and other government agencies in the zone.
- Review documentations and fast track all trade transactions in the region.
- Engage in marketing calls with the business team to harness trade opportunities.
- A minimum of first degree in any discipline.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to accurately prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Strong willed, high integrity, Intelligent, hard working.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th April, 2021.