When you imbibe this way, you are crafting and recycling corks at the same time. There is absolutely nobody who won’t wish to live a sustainable and environmentally friendly life, but that is easier said than done. For example, we often throw things in the trash that could have easily been re-used for a different purpose. You can do all kinds of fun things with old egg cartons and the same thing is true for corks from wine bottles. We have made a list of our favorite examples.
Definitely, we are aware you could do so many fun things with corks!
1. Furniture pads: Do you notice that the legs of your heavy pieces of furniture are leaving scratches on your pretty floor? Then you can simply buy furniture pads, of course, but you could also just as easily cut a cork into thin slices beneath the legs of your furniture.
2. Cork letters: It is possible to save up some more corks and make a cool letter out of them. All you need to do is stick the corks together in the shape of the letter you want to create and you have got yourself a really nice decoration. https://www.instagram.com/happyhearthomedecor_etsy/?utm_source=ig_embed
3. Bath mat: Do you want to DIY a special bath mat? Then just save up to 180 corks and you will be able to make something like the mat below. Want to know how exactly you make this fancy looking bath mat? You can read all about it right here. https://www.instagram.com/kerrvillehillswinery/?utm_source=ig_embed
4. Stamps: It is very possible to keep your children busy for hours by making fun stamps out of corks! You should carefully cut a shape at the end of a cork and you are done. Get some paint, dip the cork in it and go nuts! https://www.instagram.com/chasing_after_twins/?utm_source=ig_embed
5. Cork board: You can also fashion a nice cork board from a couple of corks. Simply add a little paint and it looks amazing! Now take a look at the video below to get to know how to simply make a cord board. https://www.instagram.com/diyandcraftinginspo/?utm_source=ig_embed
6. Christmas decoration: It is a simple thing to make a cute Christmas decoration in the shape of a tree out of a couple of corks. You only need to paint the ends of the cork red, green or white and then stick all of the painted corks together like in the picture below. It will look so cute during the holidays!
Share to a friend who needs this