SheBegan for Women Scholarship is a completely covered scholarship for international students who want to embark on either undergraduate, masters or Ph.D. studies. SheBegan for Women Scholarship offers US $18,000 to US $ 32,000 fund, monthly allowance, health insurance and many other benefits. International Scholarship for Women (ISW) has been in existence since 1998. Preference will be for those that show prior commitment to the charitable or volunteering work for empowering women in their precise fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution: She Began for Women
- Country(s): Canada, USA
- Field(s) of Study: Academia, business, community activism, government, sciences, the arts, mathematics and engineering and technology.
- Duration of Program: Subject to the selected degree.
- Deadline: December 28th , 2020 / April 30, 2021
Benefits of SheBegan for Women Scholarship
Beneficiaries of SheBegan for Women Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Degree Sponsorship
- US$18,000 Undergraduate degree sponsorship
- US$28,000 Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship
- US$26,000 Doctoral degree sponsorship
- US$32,000 Postdoctoral degree sponsorship
- Once-a-month stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate studies, US$1600 for master’s studies, US$1800 for Doctoral studies and flexible package for post-doctorate studies.
- Sponsored Health insurance by with Sunlife insurance company
- Return flight expenses: US$1600 (Once per year)
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per annum
Eligibility for SheBegan for Women Scholarship
Candidate must satisfy all the following requirements to qualify for SheBegan for Women Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world except Iran.
- Age prerequisites for degree programs depend on the University requisites.
- Acquired an educational grade (gotten overseas or in the U.S.) equal to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for admission application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade course, or hold a acknowledged doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Devoted to commit oneself to the intended educational plan, if awarded. A commitment letter needs to be signed by the applicant after acceptance of the ISW Scholarship.
- Intend to return to her home country to take up a professional employment.
- Be proficient in English. Except the applicant can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement mandatory in writing), that she acquired her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript required), or that she needs to submit a letter that offers evidence of her work as a full-time researcher admitted in English taught program (transcript required – English Proficiency Certificate required), IELTS, or English language proficiency proof is compulsory.
- By April 15th of 2020, the applicant must have gotten a conditional admission letter from a U.S. University.
- Master’s SheBegan for Women Scholarship are for professional or master’s degree-level prospectuses, e.g., MS, L.L.M., J.D., Arch. Or M.F.A., or medical degrees, such as, D.D.S., M.D., etc.
- Doctoral fellowships are for Ph.D. degrees, such as, Ed.D or Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral applicants should provide evidence of their doctorate degrees; holding a doctorate graded as a research degree (for example, M, D.B.A. Ed.D., Ph.D.,) or by April 15th, 2020 and M.F.A.; & specify University and laboratory name where the applicant will perform their research study.
- Applicants should be admitted in a full-time degree program. No award sponsorship for a part-time course or research or study.
- SheBegan for Women Scholarship does not grant funding to distance-learning programs, language courses, exchange program courses and short time courses.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
How to Apply for SheBegan for Women Scholarship
To avail SheBegan for Women Scholarship, please follow the following application guidelines.
(1) Go to the application form and:
- Fill the personal details and contact.
- Select the program.
(2) Go to the Application Submission Form and:
- Fill the personal details and contact.
- Fill educational qualifications.
- Answer the Screening quiz.
(3) Forward the application form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) Documents Required:
- Here is Application form for 2021-2022 intake
- Admission letter (conditional) from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program
- Evidence of applicant’s English writing, reading, and speaking ability. A letter from a former University declaring that the previous degree was taught in the English language is acceptable. Applicants submitting IELTS with minimum of 6 bands don’t need an English proficiency letter from the University.
- Comprehensive resume enlisting all the extra-curricular activates and volunteer contribution by the applicant
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors of last attended an academic institute
- Research proposal for Doctoral degree program candidates and study plan for master degree course candidates is also required
- Motivation letter that explains why you aim to study in the U.S. and how ISW Scholarship can assist you
To inquire further about SheBegan for Women Scholarship, please visit Official Website