Career TV Station – A reputable national TV news channels based in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scheduler
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Planner – Scheduler is responsible within the channel where accurate daily playlist information is compiled and distributed between Transmission and archive and ingest to ensure the stories told by channels are 100% accurate and compelling, and are delivered in line with the overall programming and channel strategies plans.
- Create innovative daily playlists from the schedules of the channel
- Work closely with transmission on adjusting or changing the daily playlist as required
- Work closely with other internal departments
- Maintain the programs inventory in order to assess which titles are in stock and check delivery dates
- Schedule Promotions in line with promotions strategy
- Schedule advertisement airtime in accordance with advertisement rotations
- Monitor delivery of commercial copy and issue commercial nos. as required
- Prepare and deliver to Transmission contingency schedules as required for system maintenance
- Compile monthly stand-by one hour schedule & breaks.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the TV news industry
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in any discipline an advantage
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage workload, set priorities and lead others
- Self-starting and ability to think laterally
- Problem solver.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online