Health Connect 24×7, the first Nigerian 24×7 Population Health Management provider combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics for healthy, acute and chronic condition management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Sales
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company customer base
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts and keeping company innovative and competitive
- Present sales, revenue, expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team/upper management
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Own recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales managers and officers
- Candidates should possess a Master’s degree with a minimum of 8 – 15 years work experience.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and sales expertise
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills
- Vast sales experience in South West and Northern region of Nigeria is greatly desired
N600,000 – N700,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.