There are effective tips that can help get cleaning done in no time. We often vacuum our house and usually wipe our dining table with a cloth, needless to say, because we are at home every day. Although several people use the car every day as well, cleaning the car regularly is a completely different matter. Therefore, simply roll up your sleeves and start cleaning out the inside of your car. It becomes a lot easier with the following tips:
1. Make your dashboard shiny again with Vaseline: Are you interested in making your dashboard shine like it is a brand new one? You can simply do that with Vaseline. Just put a little Vaseline on a cloth and rub it on your dashboard. It is as simple as that!
2. Clean your headlights with toothpaste: If your headlights look dull, you can just fix this with the use of some toothpaste. Lubricate the headlights generously with toothpaste and let it stay there for 15 minutes. Then wipe off the toothpaste with a clean cloth and rinse with water.
3. Muffin molds in cup holders: It is a general saying that prevention is better than cure. Do you have a long car trip scheduled, and do you wish to drink and eat something on the go? Then place (silicone) muffins tins in the cup holders. Put your food and drink in the molds, which will also catch the crumbs. The muffins tins can be discarded or cleaned after a little time.
4. Remove stains with baking soda: Is it probably accidentally that you spilt a drink on your car upholstery? Then worry less as you can remove the stain with some baking soda. Simply get three teaspoons of baking soda in a small bowl and add a scoop of white wine vinegar. Mix them together until they form a thick paste and then dip an old toothbrush into the mixture. Now brush the stain with the mixture and let it soak there for a few minutes until it dries. Then just pick up a vacuum cleaner and remove the dried powder.
5. Remove dog hair with a squeegee: Is it that your dog always sits at the back seat of your car? Then you know very well that the seat will have a lot of dog hairs. However, it is simple for you to remove these hairs with just a squeegee. Put some water in a spray bottle and add some fabric softener for a nice scent. Spray some water on the hairs and use the squeegee to remove them. The hairs will be removed in no time!
6. Make your own car wash: Is it that your car is very dirty on the outside and you are not ready to spend money on a costly cleaning product? Then put around 50 milliliters of detergent and 50 grams of baking soda in a container with 400 milliliters of water. Mix well and that is just it. You have your own car wash. Wash the car as you would normally.
7. Give your car a nice smell with the clothespin trick: You can just hang an air freshener in your car to make your car smell good again. However, it can be done with a clothespin. You can just sprinkle some of your favorite essential oil on a wooden clothespin and then clip the clothespin onto the ventilation grille of your car. When you turn on the ventilation in your car, the aroma is spread on the pinch!
8. Vodka as a window cleaner: Cleaning the windows of your car without streaks is achievable. You only need a bit of vodka. Mix a few drops of soap with a glass of vodka and use it to clean your windows and with that, your windows will be crystal clear.
Share to a friend who needs this