Hartleys Supermarket and Stores – We deliver the ultimate shopping experience to our community by offering a wide variety of the freshest and quality products, with exceptional service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
- The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction..
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Set and monitor store’s budget, making every effort to maximize efficiency and profits
- Maintain current knowledge of market/trends
- Analyze and predict sales, and sale trends to make informed decisions
- Building Collaborative and Healthy Relationships – Amiable enough to easily build productive working relationships with co-worker, external customers and resources whilst valuing people of different backgrounds, cultures and demographics.
- Communication and Presentation Skills – Expresses ideas clearly and concisely; passing information (written and Orally) to stakeholders appropriately
- Self – Leadership and Accountability – Ability to take ownership and work with little supervision
- Strong Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Branch Manager” as the subject of the mail.