The 2021/2022 academic year Aston University Scholarships program is presently open for submissions. This is a great opportunity for International students who want to embark on undergraduate or master’s studies in the UK. These scholarships are partly funded for undergraduate studies, master’s studies, and it cover tuition fee of £8,000.
Aston University – About
Aston University opens its doors to students from more than 120 different nations yearly. The university is located in the center of Birmingham, the UK’s second largest city with one of Europe’s youngest populations. Aston University is a vibrant center of learning in a charming city. Aston University put its students first.
The academic institution is devoted to providing the finest quality of teaching, based on cutting-edge research, and aim to give their students the skills and knowledge they need to be successful of their future career. The Aston University Scholarships are offered so as to support the best students to study at Aston University in September 2021.
Aston University invests all its resources to create the best graduates that are successful in developing impactful careers across a broad range of industrial sectors. The institution also recognizes the challenges encountered by women in engineering, and Aston University Scholarships supports the commitment to providing the best opportunities for all students.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Aston University
- Study in: UK
- Fields of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught programs (except the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA).
- Program Duration: Depends on the selected program.
- Deadline: Phase 1: Monday – 15th of March. Phase 2: Monday – 31st of May. Phase 3: Monday – 19th of July.
Benefits of Aston University Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Aston University Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- A sum of £8,000to help with your tuition fees.
Eligibility for Aston University Scholarships
To be eligible for Aston University Scholarships, applicant must satisfy the conditions listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Nations: Foreign students from any nation outside of the EU can apply.
- A individual will be qualified for an Aston University Scholarships if:
- They are categorized as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes and they are not classified as studying for an Equivalent or Lower Qualification.
- They are possess an offer for a full time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation program at Aston University which will begin in the Autumn Term starting September 2021.
- They meet the additional criteria required for the scholarships being offered by this scheme.
- An individual who has all or portion of their fees funded by a sponsor will not be qualified for an Aston University Scholarship except that sponsor has an official agreement verifying eligibility with Aston University.
- An individual will not be qualified to get a scholarship in full or in part if they are, at the time when payment is due to be made to them, considered to be in debt to the University.
- An individual can only get one scholarship/discount per program studied. Where a student is eligible for more than one scholarship/discount the student will be granted the one of the highest value to the student.
- Have in mind that each program might have precise selection requirements.
Note: For further information on the eligibility criteria, check here.
How to Apply for Aston University Scholarships
To apply for Aston University Scholarships, please follow the application guidelines below:
- Select a postgraduate course from here and apply to study at Aston University.
- Applicant will be asked to fill in contact details, provide a passport copy, and two references.
- Apply for the scholarship when you get a positive offer from the university
- Fill in the form here.
To inquire further about Aston University Scholarships, please visit Official Website